Curation is our term for creating an immersive healing-oriented experience. Sometimes these experiences are focused on individuals with support from the group environment.
Other times, these experiences focus on strengthening or balancing group dynamics.
Our curation collection contains a range of offerings from which organizers can choose the support best for their needs.
We offer six types of curation based on our work so far:
- Original Curation: Unique healing experiences created for your group or space.
- Workspaces: Standard workspaces that we offer inspired by our areas of work or powerful experiences we’ve created before.
- Gatherings: A collection of gathering specific offerings, and dedications–bundled offerings that can be more financially accessible for groups.
- Retreats: A curated experience that is longer than a few hours, and are often takes place off-site from the group’s work space.
- Analysis: In-depth study of your group’s healing culture and recommendations to grow a more wellbeing supportive culture.
- Webinars: Live online or video offerings about healing approaches and tools.
Visit our specific pages or complete our Contact Form for more information.